Monday, July 02, 2007

Liberal's Nest

Monday, 2nd July, today I´m going to Amsterdam (yes, you´re right, I am about to turn this blog into a travel diary). Flying with the best of the best, the SCANDINAVIAN Airlines (although the danes and norweigans are being slowly but steadily outmaneuvered, all due to my hard work). My only hope is that when I´m sitting there at the airport, with my spirit already in higher spheres and my special part in the red light district, that those greedy (or underpayed?) pilots and flight stewardesses (what a contrast to the hard-working, immaterialistic CEO's and shareholders, huh?) decide to do a little striking, maybe just out of boredom.
If that happens, I have no idea what to do, except start crying like a baby who had its lollipop snatched, and maybe call someone down there to go get me, because, damn, I am going to Holland one way or another!

Where´s my bitches?

1 Comments:

Blogger winterdawn said...

Since when have you become a cry baby? lol Where's the uh...i-fear-nothing Jocke I once knew? :P Anyway, have a nice flight and enjoy your stay there ;) cya!

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home