Thursday, June 01, 2006

Job Ad.

I know I´ve said it before, but I doubt my readers (if there are any) are among the fastest on this planet to pick things up, so I say it again: it´s soon time for me to graduate.
Time for me to set free, to escape the imprisonment of school institutions, tyranny and pedantic teachers. To be released from the company of annoying classmates, disgusting food and stupid daytrips.
The hour has come when I separate from those who has always kept me down, kept me from realising my powerhungry and unhealthy ambitions. The power of my mind and soul is released upon the world with full force, so I advise you: take cover.

Or join me! Help me in my evil struggle for world domination, help me to start wars and steal from the poor, bring down governments and crash the world economy.
You can have the honour and privilige of becoming my right hand, and if you´re a woman, you can even litterary take over some of the tasks that my right hand is currently performing.
I know it sounds too good to be true, but YOU can become my little helper, the one who is always impressed by my genious and grandiose plans, or the one who is to blame and thrown to the sharks when something goes wrong. Don´t waste your chance...

You´re either with me, or against me.

3 Comments:

Blogger winterdawn said...

What the hell are you talking about??? joke :P start wars and steal from the POOR..lol didnt know you were that evil >:)I must say that you're TOO ambitious LOL XD funny post though! haha

5:21 AM  
Blogger winterdawn said...

Can I just be neutral? >:) Didnt know you were even worse than me :P

5:23 AM  
Blogger ravenik45 said...

I would be glad to join you! I have the same situation. I have a bad past in high school. I want to forget a bastard who's humiliating me for 10 years, constantly copies me, and is a dog in a manger which affects all of my friends for his own desire!!! I want to forget that stupid bitch!

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home