Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Who is your new Idol?

First things first, time to introduce myself:

My name is a well guarded secret, although a little hint is that "J.T.S" are my initials (but maybe even you could figure that out?).
I´m a man/boy... whatever (I take a piss quiete often to make sure I don´t forget) and my age is 19 (last year as a teenager :( I´m getting old).
I spend my hard working days in Stockholm, the pearl and beauty of the Swedish Empire (you are all welcome to visit, more money from tourism is always welcome). On the 9th of June, it´s time for me to graduate from the "gymnasium" (like Highschool, without the cheerleaders... dammit, why didn´t I chose Highschool instead?)
I could tell you about my family, but I feel it is best they stay out of this (no need to drag innocent people into this, this is between you and me).

Ok, now to the compulsory question (remember every time you started a new class in school?)
What do I like to do for fun?
Well, if I gave an honest answer to that one, they would have me shipped to the Guantanamo Base right away, so I´ll just stick to the regular ones.

First of all, I like to drink (the bottle is like a prostitute, it makes you happy as long as you can pay for more).
I haven´t tried drugs yet, but I have this dutch girl who is always "willing" to help me in many areas of my life, so I guess this shouldn´t be a problem either.
Being highly cultivated and intellectual, I also enjoy reading as a way to stimulate my thirst for knowledge and curiousity on different matters (ok ok, it´s only Kitty and comic books so far, but I´m trying to improve...)
Like most other people I also like to hang out with my friends. Most people think differently, but I actually have alot of friends. Here I am going to name but a few: Heineken, Cognac, Vodka, Bordeaux, Norrlands guld, Scotch...

Ok folks, I know you want more but that´s all I´m going to bless you with today.

Fuck ya'll

2 Comments:

Blogger winterdawn said...

Kim(so it wont reveal your real identity),nice blog there.Very interesting and funny.I like it ;)Keep it up ^^ I'll visit your blog frequently, and if you want,I could also tell my friends your blogspot link >:)

8:24 AM  
Blogger ravenik45 said...

Hello! Funny blog you have there! More power!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home