Friday, June 02, 2006

Stroke of Uncertainty

I don´t know if this blog thing was ever meant for me...
It´s kind of tiring to hear your own rotten thoughts all the time (and even worse in written form), it just makes you wanna do something completely else.
But then another problem quickly arises, namely the one that I don´t really have anything else to do, at least nothing constructive (but then again, writing shit to all you losers isn´t exactly constructive either).
So in order not to increase the suicide and depression statistics in the world even further, I guess I´ll just keep it (or will it have the opposite effect?).

P.S. This post was never meant to be, I really had NOTHING to do, just ignore it.

2 Comments:

Blogger ravenik45 said...

hehe... you'll soon get used to your blog. Just tell stories of your family, friends, enemies, life in Sweden, etc. You'll never know, you might be an excellent writer (like me wahaha) someday!

8:05 AM  
Blogger winterdawn said...

Hey hey are you trying to offend the readers? LOL (joke :P) Like me, I got bored with my blog >.< but well you'll find it interesting when you continue. Just dont delete it.haha

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home