Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Virtouse Reawakens

I know that the much you have missed me can not be described with mere words, but to everyones happiness (except mine) I can finally say that after almost a year of artistic bohemlife (winedrinking and begging) in the prime (backalleys) of Paris I have made a decision to do what I will probably regret for the rest of my so called life... reuptake blogging!
Now don´t fall of your chairs just yet, as this does not mean that I will be back like in the good old days, when I was more machine than man and spat out a new post every day, it simply means that
from time to time, when you feel lonely and suicidal but lacks that final bit of motivation to end your misery, you can come here and recieve (for a small fee) that little push that will make you pull that trigger or swallow those pills :)

I´ll skip the insult today, suckers.

1 Comments:

Blogger winterdawn said...

Yeah true...the devil is back :S scary...:P I'll recommend my friend to seek your help before he commits suicide ;)

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home